miércoles, 25 de julio de 2012

NEWS RING: KOYAMA 12.07.25

Hello! I'm Koyama Keiichiro.

"Su"

"Sugoi! Sugoi! 1st position!"

Everybody,
no, Chankapaanas,
we got the 1st place!!

This is not a result only of us 4 ♪♪
The feelings of each one of you
gave us the best of presents!

The rankings are not all but I feel this has a big meaning!

We love each other ♥ 

This is the biggest happiness,
honestly I feel very relieved. I was scared.
Thinking to your kindness I cried.
But they were tears completely different from the ones shed last year, they were tears of happiness.

Sorry, I'm a crying baby (lol)

Anyway I couldn't not tell you this!!
I have to express my thankfulness!!

I always talk like this, sorry!

NEWS, staff, "everybody", congratulations!

Team NEWS.
The strongest bond.
*Leela en español, aqui*
Créditos: ninkinikki

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario