Hello I'm Tegoshi Yuya!
The weather got warmer, my beloved Summer is coming!
I'm so happy, I look forward to it~
This time is "Re"? That's difficult!
So...Reds (=rezzu, a Japanese soccer team), Lewandowski (Poland soccer player), Levante (Spanish soccer team), Reysol (Japanese soccer society)...what? I should stop with soccer?
Ok!
I'll do it well! (lol)
Good, "History"! (=rekishi)
6.13 the NEWS Best Album will be released, it contains all NEWS history♪
We feel that with this album NEWS will put an end to the first chapter and begin the second one with the new single.
Anyway even if our members number changed, we don't intend to hide the fact that all the NEWS songs we created since the debut are our undeniable history. We want everybody to know them as they were since the origins!
That's why we'd be happy if you get ready for the beginning of our next chapter listening to NEWS history with the Best Album \(^o^)/
From now on we'll attack!!
I can't wait to meet and love all of you :)
So excited! ♥
Créditos: spilledmilk25, ninkinikki
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario