miércoles, 28 de marzo de 2012

NEWS RING: RING 12 (12.03.28)


RING12

"Kitsutsuki" → "Ki"

Hello, Tegoshi Yuya here ♪

The weather is kinda warm now, huh? 
Soon sakura will bloom! So exciting!

A word starting with "ki"!
Well, should I use "Feelings"? (=kimochi)
I can't think to anything else.

My feelings lately...
Somehow I feel like it's getting late...

I feel like that sometimes, it's time to be focused~

It's important!
If I'm able to spend my days having fun and in a satisfying way it's thanks to the people supporting me, I can do my best because there are people at my side. 

We're a group that keeps making its fans worry, I think that you aren't feeling well because of this. But you know, we're getting stronger little by little. 
Ours is a relationship that can't be destroyed that easily. 

Well, if I think that somebody may just stop loving us, that it was such a weak love...I want to wrap myself in the futon and cry (lol)

Right now we're tight as a bow with all our strengths, I want you all to wait and believe in us. 
I promise you that a happy future will come for sure!

Don't cheat on us, ok? :*

Tegoshi Yuya's "kimochi" →
*Leela en español, aqui*
Créditos: ninkinikkispilledmilk25

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario