miércoles, 22 de febrero de 2012

NEWS RING: RING 7 *Tegoshi*


RING7

"Ronjitai, Pink&Gray" → Re

Hello, I'm Tegoshi Yuya ♪

It's still cold. The flu is around, many people around me is sick, please everybody remember to wash your hands ☆
If you've got something tell me! I'll be your nurse! :D

Uhm...starting from "Re"...
Ah, I got it! "LET'S GO!"
It may work!

In many different ways.

Individually, as TegoMass, as NEWS, I always want to dash to a new start :)

I really can't stay still!
That's why I want to go on no matter how old I'll be ♪

I will make you fall in love with me more and more so that you will never be tired of me (^O^)/

I want to grow up with all of you, let's always be close to support each others☆☆

I'm writing this during the rehearsals for Music Fair! 
The show is tomorrow, it will be very funny ♪
We're doing the rehearsal for the special for the 2400th episode, it will be on from 3/3 every Saturday for 5 weeks, please watch! 

Being on the stage with so many special artists is not something common, TegoMass are the first Johnny's to partecipate there, it makes me so much happy and excited ♪♪

I'll do my best tomorrow! (*^o^*)

Tegoshi Yuya "Let's Go!" →
*Lee la traducción en español, aqui*
Créditosninkinikki, spilledmilk25

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario