miércoles, 15 de febrero de 2012

NEWS RING – 小山慶一郎 (12.02.15)


「Tsuritai, ookina maguro」→ro

It’s a reversion

And, it’s “ro”

Okay…

Ronnjitai Pink and Gray (wanna talk about Pink and Gray)

I catch the ball from sennsei
So I want to write something about it

Has everyone read it?

I’ve said that I carefully read it for three times. Because of the interview with Kato sennsei, I read it with putting red lines on the book.

And about the book…
There may be some people haven’t read it and I don’t want sennsei get angry after I write some spoiler…
Just stop here….

Anyway, this book really shocked me
Of course the content is shocking. What’s more, Shige…Shige finished such a volume of work. His dormant talent exploded!

Recently, I usually heard from those who worked with me : 
“I’ve read Kato kun’s book”
I am really happy !!

The partner worked with me for more than than ten years can be praised like this. It's really my pleasure to hear so.

So, please

Tegoshi, Massu

Read it, read it (laugh)

Koyama Keiichiro,小山慶一郎 『Ronnjitai Pink and Gray』→
*Leela en español, aqui*
Créditosninkinikkishichigatsu_11

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario